Sales Assistant – Casual
@ Domani Shoes, Marina Mirage
@ Bon Genre Homewares, Marina Mirage
Approx 16-32 Hours / Week
Do you have an eye for style! Do you possess strong sales skills! We are looking to fill a casual position with flexible hours in our boutiques at Marina Mirage Shopping Centre, Main Beach. As an experienced salesperson you will focus on selling and providing professional and quality customer service. You will work alongside management daily and be part of a small supportive boutique team.
It's a girls dream! You will be exposed to luxury shoes + accessories and designer homewares + gifts and your knowledge will need to be second to none. We are looking for people with a retail background. You will possess strong sales skills, understand the importance of presentation and be able to communicate effectively with the customer.
These luxury boutiques require the skills of experienced sales professionals. Individuals should have an interest in building a career in the footwear or homeware industry. The ideal person will be hard working, professional and reliable, with the ability to work well under pressure. Ideally flexible to work weekends and on average 18-32 hours per week.
In this role you will:
- Offer impeccable service
- Manage inventory, stock control, weekly ordering of products, manage brand budgets,
- Ensure you have the right products in the right place at the right time so you can always meet your customer's needs
- Track which products sell and provide reports
- Change window displays on a weekly basis
- Price and display new product in a timely manner
- Manage in store campaigns and promotions
- General house-keeping duties
- Positive energy, fabulous personal style and impeccable presentation
- Experience in retail and customer service, similar environment is ideal, 5 years min
- A passion for luxury goods
- Highly motivated can do attitude
- Communicate in a professional and mature manner
Email Candice / email@example.com
Postal Address / Po Box 835 Main Beach Qld 4217
Call/text Candice 04305 47498